CwExif is a wordpress plugin that will allow you to display the exif information for images in your wordpress library.
[drain file 19 show]
There is no auto install or update available for this plugin.
Simply unzip the plugin into your /wp-content/plugins folder. This should have created a folder called cw_exif. Then goto the plugins page in the admin console of WP and activate the plugin. To remove, deactivate the plugin, and delete the folder. To update, deactivate the plugin, delete the plugin, then copy the new folder into the plugin folder.
- Updated to work with WordPress 3.5
- “Exif to Title”, and “Exif to Caption” buttons in media admin panel
- Replaces image title or caption with WP EXIF info
- More exif data (using external library), not just the WP captured data
- Deal with lack of exif data better
- More display options (not just the title tag)
- Admin control over what exif data shows
- Integrate with thickbox to display image/exif in css “popup”
Sorry I have made no progress on the ‘future plans’ section.