I finally got the pictures of Lorenzo “developed”. This was a difficult shoot. He was not in the best of moods. He was tired, and bored most of the time. Very squirmy. I didn’t get any of the pictures of the family to turn out. They were never looking toward the camera at the same time. A couple of the shots of Lorenzo turned out.
We had a 1 to 1 lighting ratio set up. Two strobes at 45 deg from the subject in softboxes. There was a light on the background too. I don’t think we had the background light centered well, and with Lorenzo moving around, the light was often in my pictures. I found getting good pictures of him difficult.